Barbecue isn't always about the main dish. I have friends and family who strongly believe that a meal is just a snack without quality side dishes. As such, the sides should get just as much love as the entree, if not more!
This is an easy, yet effective, recipe that will amp up the flavor profile of your get together!
Here's how we do it:
Spice Rubbed Grilled Corn
Grilled corn with a sweet and smokey flavor.
- 8 ears of fresh sweet corn in the husk
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter
- 3 tablespoons of Somethin' For Rubbin'
- Heat a grill to medium-high.
- Grill the whole ears of corn directly on the grill grate until blackened all over, about 15 minutes, turning now and then. The ends of the silks will burn up which is fine. Remove and let cool enough to handle.
- Peel back the corn husks and use them as handles (the silks will come back right along with the husk).
- Roll the ear of corn in butter then coat liberally with Somethin' For Rubbin'.